Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Really? 20 Years?

Okay....so another big part of our trip to Spokane was for my 20-year high school reunion. Go class of 1989!!!! I really can't believe it's been 20 years! That just sounds like such a long time!!! And I honestly don't feel that old. A lot has happened between now and then.....but 20 years????? Jeesh.

It was so fun seeing my old friends.....we had a great time catching up!


It started with an early morning round of golf. I convinced my friend Polly to play with me....we ended up partnered with 2 of our other close friends Clay and Dayna. Thank goodness it was a best ball tourney.....Clay carried the team and we ended up 3 under par for the day!


That night we got together for some socializing at a local bar....Fizzie Mulligans. There were about 150 alumni there, it was about 102 degrees outside (and at least that inside), but we had a great time seeing people we hadn't seen in 20 years! Recognizing most....thank goodness for the name tags with the senior pictures on them (there were many comments on THOSE classic '80's pics! Sweaters with funky patterns, mullets, BIG hair, etc!)! :) Best of all....myself and my 3 closest friends from high school got to reminisce. Don't we look good for 20 years? :)

We even got all dressed up Saturday for dinner at the Country Club. A bit more subdued than the night before....okay.....substantially more subdued....but it was still a nice dinner and good to see everyone all dressed up like grown ups!


I'm so glad I went.......

No comments: