Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our Little Daisy Girl Scout


Avery is an official Girl Scout.

Her Investiture Ceremony was on Monday.
The girls were very excited!!

(Yes....they are ALL Kindergartners. And YES...Avery is ALWAYS the tallest!)

Their troop leader, Mrs. Bergman, talked about the program and the girls sang a couple of songs.



Each part of the Girl Scout Law represents a petal on their daisy. Once they've talked about/done a lesson on each, they earn that petal.

The Girl Scout Law

I will do my best to be:
Honest and fair,
Friendly and helpful,
Considerate and caring,
Courageous and strong, and
Responsible for what I say and do,
And to
Respect myself and others,
Respect authority,
Use resources wisely,
Make the world a better place, and
Be a sister to every Girl Scout.


I wish EVERY child could learn these things! You can imagine how proud we are of Avery.

No comments: